Thursday, March 23, 2006

Without Lollipoppage

We have a team chatroom/forum thing where we are supposed to talk about upcoming training rides, races, and stuff related to the team. What we really do, however, is make fun of each other for sport.

Periodically the site will be difficult to access. This is usually when JD is in Mexico, Europe, the Caribbean, or passed out on the floor of some dorm room.

Since I don't have medication for it, I treat my OCD by visiting our team's vitrual locker room, TXBRA, and CNN in rapid succession after doing some work task. It is my 5 minute smoke break or whatever.

Anyway, TXBRA has been revamped and will be eerily quiet for awhile as people try to figure out whether they can still post anonymously without the folks behind the curtain noticing (yes...it is still easy to tell how many different names you use on there), but what got me to writing about it is that I can't get my lollipop fix because our team site is down (or because I've been blocked, again).

OK, this post took about as much time as I would have spent looking at those sites. Back to work.

No comments: