Thursday, August 10, 2006

School is Closed Today

So I have the POSS2. I loaded up the bouncy house and maragrita machine to get it back to Randy's (he'll bring it out and pick it up, but I wanted to make it easy on him). The kid's school is closed for a couple days while they get ready for the Fall term, so it was all three offspring stuffed in there among the blower, mixing jugs, cart, bouncy house, and frozen drink machine.

Back at the house, I tried to get some work done while the kids watched some Pooh movie, but it wasn't happening. After that, I tried to get them to nap, but it wasn't happening.

Once I gave up on that, I went into their room to surrender, and Reanie had all kinds of makeup and perfume out, spilled, and on everything, including Buddy. So, thank you to all y'all who brought that stuff for birthday presents. It cleans up pretty easy, except for the glitter stuff and perfume.

Buddy, on the other hand, looks pretty. And (I'm not kidding) he took a healthy big job that was pink. He crapped...THIS COLOR. OK, so it is a little purplish too. Not really mauve. Certainly not an earth tone.

No comments: