Sunday, September 07, 2008

Look, Mom! I'm on TV!

Ok, this whole thing isn't about me, but if you watch closely, you can see Noah riding around a bit.

When he asked Ivan, "Do you want to race?" Ivan says, "He's gonna race me."

Ivan starts out with his hands on the tops (easy cruising). Then the next cut away he's on the hoods (cruising). The next cut away he's in the drops (business).

No, I don't really think Noah can beat Ivan Dominguez. I just thought it was funny.

Nobody is making you watch this.

And very seriously, a huge thank you to Noah's teammates: Austin, Royce, Hunter and Imari. We didn't want it set up that Noah rode by himself, but y'all still helped make this thing happen. It was a very early morning to get started on a very busy day as we moved hotels, during a very stressful time--Nationals. I'm proud of all of our boys, and I'm already looking forward to working on the team pursuit for next year.

No comments: