--Chloe and I saw Sarah Brightman Wednesday. A lot of gay people like Sarah Brightman. Made for double the entertaiment. Anyway, in the show there was a computer projected back drop deal. During one of the songs, Sarah was sort of dressed up like a cross between Alice in Wonderland and Little Red Riding Hood. She was on a stationary bike. Playing behind her were some people (computer projected, but life size) on BMX bikes riding behind her doing stunts. They were wearing wolf masks. Hmmm, where have I seen that before? Really, really strange, because I had no idea that it was part of her show. Just coincidence.
--Noah has won a couple cat 4 races on the track against the adults. It helps that he's got some teammates out there.
--While at the grocery store the other day, Reanie grabbed my hand just to hold hands. Not crossing the street. Not a busy crowd. Just holding hands. We just walked around for awhile because I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get for a moment.
--We've opted against speech stuff for Buddy. Instead, he's going to take Mixed Martial Arts. In the long run, it's probably more effective in dealing with people who tease him. Besides, "Yeth, Thirw" sounds cute.
--Noah made the basketball team at school. He seems to be enjoying it except for maybe the being at school at 645am part.
No comments:
Post a Comment