NRSBGGITS #1
Noah and I went to Academy to get him some soccer shoes this morning. Over the PA, we heard, "Bubba, please report to the gun counter."
NRSBGGITS #2
Yesterday, as I was herding the livestock, I told Reanie, "Let's get in the car. It's time to get to school."
She said, "No, Daddy. It's time to get the party started."
NRSBGGITS #3
From the top step, Buddy can spit up milk to reach six steps down.
NRSBGGITS #4
I got my new old road bike back from Sem. If you ever think about getting a frame (or helmet, or motorcycle or...) painted, you will regret it if you don't at least contact David Sem. www.semcustompaint.com "Bollacilli" and "Binati" will be built up very soon.
NRSBGGITS #5
After our track workout yesterday, Noah and I ate at Golden Corral. Now, I will NEVER crave anything they serve there, but I believe it is now one of Noah's favorite places. Maybe he was just hungry, but he made six trips to fill his plates. Of course, he may have just wanted to stay inside the place, since we were in parking lot traffic in Bessie (no AC) and it was only in the low hundreds yesterday.
NRSBGGITS #5
We got Buddy his own tricycle today. Noah Reanie and Buddy can race each other.
NRSBGGITS #6
I haven't picked up a permanent replacement training wheel for my track bike yet, but Mama got me a kick butt rear tri-spoke that falls under the category of "You can't blame the wheel for your result" in terms of go-fastness.
NRSBGGITS #7
Had a good time at Rudy's b-day dinner on Sunday. And in contrast to Hassan's b-day dinner we had at the same place not too long ago, I can actually remember this dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment