We got in from NYC on Thursday at 1something AM. Later that same day, Peter, my friend/client from Wisconsin who rides for Monex, came in town to get some "warm weather" ride time. Friday, we dealt with a frozen pump, and then piled into the car (Peter, Noah and I) to head to training camp wih GS Tenzing in Wimberely. We rode lots. We did NOT get arrested on 6th street Saturday night. We stopped for a burrito at Freebirds on the way back on Sunday.
Today has been biz-ee. Mama is trying to get ahead at work because she has jury duty tomorrow. I'm still behind because I couldn't work while in NYC. Noah is behind at school because he was out sick for two days last week and school was closed for another. Peter and Andrew went out riding for 4+ hr today, but they didn't rub it in when they got back.
OK, back to work for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment