Monday, January 16, 2006

Whew

ProCard is back in town. He'll be staying with us until he receives his mission from the government or something like that. He drove straight through from up near Green Bay, and when he woke up, he was smiling and ready to ride.

I was just rolling in from a ride when he got up, and I didn't want to be riding at all. Not much smiling from me. But to be fair, I'd ridden 242 lovely kilometers with some teamnuts the day before, which is a new record that I don't intend to ever, ever, ever, ever break. Ever.

Whale Call scares me on the bike. He isn't dangerous (not in the sense that other people fall down when riding around him). Just scary. He was attacking and generally hauling tail in the last 20 miles as if it were the first 20 miles. Between him, the Prime Minister, The Love Muscle (who should be a new Daddy any day), The Assassin, Doc, the Austin iDiots and the rest of the Trip Squad, there should be lots of cool bike crap along side the road, because our team is going to blow stuff up. Boy-eee

You should have seen my cool gangsta hand signs when I typed that. It'd get me a special parking place.

No comments: