Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Quotes of the weekend

Pretty tired still, so I'm just gonna post up some quotes from #1, #2, and #3 from the weekend.

#1-- "No it wasn't me."

#2-- #2 and #3 have a thing they do at school that we call "what letter?" Basically, someone says a letter, and then the kids come up with words that start with that letter.

After playing it for a few minutes, we were on the letter "K." "Kuh kuh KICK. Kuh kuh KITE. Kuh kuh Kangaroo. Daddy, a kangaroo hops!" Then I said, what about "L." #2 then said, "No 'L's' don't hop."

#3-- Every now and again we have to ask #3 if he did big job in his diaper. Sometimes the evidence is stacked against him, so we know the answer in advance, but we either like the asking of the obvious or we think it is a stage of potty training to be aware that one's pants are full of crap. So, smelling the evidence while driving home, I asked #3, "Did you do big job?" #3 responded, "No. It was Noah."

No comments: