Friday, August 10, 2007

Only Chloe's Flight...

...because my flight would have had gas cans filled up from when gas was $2.29/gallon.

Mama went to see Apple Granny for a couple days in Tennessee. Flew in, visited, flew home.

The hiccup was the return flight that had a layover in Houston. Plane lands, probably a transfer involved, and then...a delay. Thursday night, 7pm flight from Houston to Dallas, I think it is reasonable to expect that the people on that flight were planning to be home sooner rather than later.

But nope. Turns out that the plane was out of gas and the plane gas filler up people didn't have the right voucher from Southwest to just pull up to the pump and take care of it. So they had to sit and wait.

Buddy and I (Reanie stayed the night with her cousin Anelise. No, they aren't really cousins, but it was easier to explain to them that they were than to try to explain why they aren't sisters if they are both sisters to Noah. But I digresss.) head out to the airport at 10:00pm instead. Picked up Mama at 11:00 and were still home on Thursday, so it wasn't all that late.

Good to have Mama home. I think the kids were tired of having grits for breakfast and dinner.

No comments: