Two snows in a week is unusual for us. That it is in March is that much more unusual. It's coming down pretty hard now. Tried to capture the thunder on the video too, but decided I didn't want to wait out there in the cold just so you could hear it.
I'm bummed that Reanie and Noah are in school right this moment, but from the looks of the forecast, we'll have this around for a day or so.
Two hours later and it is still coming down. They closed school early for the kids. At first I was thinking that it was an overeaction, but as I drove up there to get Reanie, it was clear that it was a smart choice. The buses will run on the normal schedule, though, so those kids get to hang out at school. Noah will be bummed, but he'll still get a couple of hours of daylight to goof around outside. Hawk Rd isn't passable. Well, in the Jeep it is, but I'm not one (usually) to be stupid just for stupid's sake.
And two more hours later...I'm not interested in video anymore. We're going to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment