Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who's that over there on the hill looking at me?

I was walking around the cross country course at Noah's district meet today. Chloe was off talking to Lisa, and I lost track of them. While standing there looking around the crowd for my wife of almost 10 years, I couldn't find her. She sent me a text asking me where I was. I texted (that really shouldn't be a word) back, and eventually she pointed me where to look (all of 30 yards away).

The thing is, I was looking right at her. I didn't recognize my wife. Sure, she was in some clothes I hadn't seen before, or at least in awhile, and she was wearing sunglasses, but...

That's what losing 20lbs can do. And if you believe her, she's not done yet.


While talking about your wife's weight is way pushing the limits of what you can get away with (I have permission for this one), I do want to say to everyone that Chloe is doing a great job.

No comments: