went on my 10th ride of the year. yea. Wimberley is such a great place to live and raise a family. And ride.
We took the extended family to Market Days today. It was nice, I admit, and I'm not usually one for the arts and crafts and antiques and such. There's quite a bit more than that at Wimberley's Market Days, so no complaints.
Anyway, I go ride, and as I do a bit of the humbled death march back through town to get home, I see my Jeep in front of one of the most expensive boutiques in town. I was hoping my Jeep was stolen, kinda.
...
Chloe and Lisa are in the Jeep getting ready to leave, and I roll up ostensibly to say "hi", but really just to see how bad it was.
Fortunately, she didn't buy anything for herself today. But she did buy my ex-wife something.
I hate Wimberley.
YMMV.
We took the extended family to Market Days today. It was nice, I admit, and I'm not usually one for the arts and crafts and antiques and such. There's quite a bit more than that at Wimberley's Market Days, so no complaints.
Anyway, I go ride, and as I do a bit of the humbled death march back through town to get home, I see my Jeep in front of one of the most expensive boutiques in town. I was hoping my Jeep was stolen, kinda.
...
Chloe and Lisa are in the Jeep getting ready to leave, and I roll up ostensibly to say "hi", but really just to see how bad it was.
Fortunately, she didn't buy anything for herself today. But she did buy my ex-wife something.
I hate Wimberley.
YMMV.
No comments:
Post a Comment