Reanie spent more time in Kindergarten at her school than anyone else. Why? Because I didn't realize that they got out of school today at 1pm. I knew they got out at 1pm on the last day of school, but I thought tomorrow was that day. At 130pm, my phone rings..."Mr Williams, Reanie is incredibly sweet, but we wanted to let you know that school got out at 1pm today. Reanie is here in the office."
Picking her up, and realizing that my daughter isn't in kindergarten anymore choked me up a bit. But she still makes the "s" in Williams backwards sometimes, so I'm good for awhile, especially since we can't really afford private school.
* * * * *
Buddy has been spending some time with our friend, Becky, lately. He's become quite the chatter box in the last week, giving evidence in the whole nature vs nurture debate. One thing he said to me today was, "Daddy, Reanie is tattling."
No comments:
Post a Comment