Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday already? Feels like next month.

Chloe's getting back from NYC later this afternoon. Noah had a 90 minute baseball game last from 5:30 to 9freakin'o'clock last night. Let me tell you, that is a long time for babies to have to snack on cheerios behind the left field fence. The real bummer was losing a 3-run lead in the last inning, 12-11.

The babies' school is closed today, so they are making sure I'm kept busy. Noah is at his school, but what he's really doing is getting psyched up for racing track tonight.

I have absolutely no business racing, but I'm taking my bike anyway. Just because it is stupid to have a nice track bike but not take it out on the track.

9:00 karate in the morning, 6:00 baseball, head to San Antone for a race Sunday morning...I'm so glad Reanie isn't playing soccer or something right now. Can Noah get a hardship license at 9yrs?

No comments: