Spent the last few days hoping it would rain so I wouldn't have to drag hoses and sprinklers all over the place. After threatening but bluffing for a few days, it finally started to come down.
Reanie has busted out some new vocabulary lately. And she is quite the singer as well. She is speaking less and less Reanish, and more and more "You can tell what she is trying to say."
Buddy is also talking more and more, but I'm only catching a word or two that is recognizable in each sentence. What is funny, though, is when Reanie starts singing (which is often), he'll start singing as well.
Noah won a silver medal in the State Age Group Championships this passed weekend. He was 2nd in the 10-12, and 8th overall in the 10-14.
Taste of the week
Album: Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd
Book: I guess Winning isn't all that, because I'm still working on it. To be fair, however, I'm taking some meds that make me sleep (or want to sleep) about 22 hours per day.
Grub: Homeade pizza
Dolce: Cinnamon toast. works for me
Drink: Coffee. The meds make me sleeeeeeeepppy
Game: Here's one for Burke, mini clip rally http://www.boomgames.com/item.php?itemid=1555
My best lap is 9.36, and my best time for the race is 39.70
Just so you know...
If we chat in the near future, cut me a little slack, as I'm adjusting to a med for a seizure-type thing (among other things) I have going on. Nothing real serious. Just annoying. And slighyly amusing.
1 comment:
glad you are feeling better and blogging again. will chat to you soon...
luv, Dad
Post a Comment