Monday, May 16, 2005

Well, I was going to write, but I was hit by a bus

Feels like that anyway.

The last week has been a molto busy one, but other than the remnants of the latest issue of the magazine, a stack of firewood, and 4/5 of the people living here being sick, right now looks the same as last week.

Mostly, I'm in something of a haze from the meds, and I was supposed to have doubled one of them by now. I guess the idea is that you can't have seizures if you are so doped that you can't voluntarily move your arms or legs. I'm exeggerating of course, because I can, in fact, move my arms and legs. It's just that once I do get them moving, I can't remember where I was going.

Everything seems to be happening at normal speed, but I feel like I'm moving, hearing, seeing, speaking in slow motion.


Sorta feels like this. Posted by Hello


I'll get a post of substance up here eventually. Of course, it could be argued that I haven't done that yet. You get what you pay for.

No comments: