
Here's my new sled. Instead of new wheels, we got the bouncy house/slide/climbing thing pictured below. Very good choice.
For those with an eye for it, this is one gorked out bike. Compact frame with 140mm negative rise stem with Biomax, shallow drop bars. I jacked up the chain on installation, but Robbie sorted it out so that it is rideable until time for the next chain replacement (which will be 2008 if I keep up this training schedule). I left the pump on there for the picture because it is my blog. I also put the bike in the big ring for dramatic affect.
Actually, I've ridden for three of the last four days. We would have grabbed another day in there, but just about the time we got to the track, Noah realzied he forgot his shoes. I wanted to ride with Noah, so I skipped the ride out of sympathy. I mean, I've forgotten to take cycling shorts to a race on two occasions, so I don't have much room to give him grief about it.
2 comments:
Does it go fast? Good choice on the race wheels vs the jumpy thing. Can't wait to give that puppy a spin.
BTW - Gimme some dates for July that work with you and da familia. Keegs comes in the 8th
Rob's bike is just like it, and it goes pretty fast for him, so I expect that if I wear a woman's bathing suit that it should be a swift steed for me too.
July 15 is good, unless you are racing in Tyler. July 22 is good too. Heck, July 8 is fine too, but that may be a bit much on the traveling for one day.
Post a Comment