Monday, June 27, 2005

Pretty dang good, thank you

Budreaux, when asked, got me Reanie's shoes as I was getting her ready this morning.

They teamed up for breakfast. Reanie gave him the stuff she didn't want to eat, and he gave her the stuff off of his plate to share.

Reanie helped Budreaux get in the trailer for the ride to school.

Noah missed warm ups for the swim meet today because I couldn't find something as small as a country club. But he dgot to work anyway and picked up two firsts and a third. I know he set at least one PR (freestyle) today.

So, how was YOUR day?

3 comments:

Cri said...

A blown motor on a party barge? I've never heard of that before.

Anonymous said...

that must have really stunk how did u get home did you use the ore's
???

Cri said...

The solution is obvious...if you ran out of oil, you need a bigger motor that has more oil.