Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hey, hey, hey

So I got my new road bike all built up. Still needs an adjustment tweak here and there, which is normal for a new build, but it is otherwise ready to ride as long as I have a 4mm and 5mm allen wrench in my pocket when I go.

I gave it a 1 mile test spin to make sure I bolted everything down and such.

When I ride, my belly hits my legs. That just ain't gonna happen.

What are your ideas for making belly fat disappear?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I eat green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, turnip or mustard greens, and very little carb like pasta or potatoes or bread. The green veggies cost very little now that they are in season, and you just boil them, season them a little, then eat. Also I do exercise like Body Flex (which is based on breathing exercises, stretching and flexing) then I do just fine. Obviously this past week, I had a tubby tummy because I did not follow these guidelines while on vacation. I could mail some Body Flex videos to you.

Anonymous said...

Dad said...
Try eating Blue Bell with a smaller spoon.

Cri said...

I haven't been eating the Blue Bell. Will have to try that.

What if I season the greens with Blue Bell and use a fork?