Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oh yeah? Well you should have seen the other guy.




Dent. The car is gray, so stuff didn't show up in the pictures too well.

If you click on the pic you may be able to see it a little better.

There is a good gouge at the top of the dent, and you might be able to see one along the top of the pin stripe. It looks like a tire mark under the mirror on the door.

There is also a dent on the piece between the windshield and the door/mirror.


As much that mirror hurt, I kinda wanted it to have some visible damage. By the way, this is the only look I've really had at the car; I didn't look at closely that day.


This shows the initial impact at the corer of the bumper and then a different gouge at the front of the fender.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that gouge looks pretty nasty would have hated to be the bike that did it

Anonymous said...

Dad
I think Cri could take 'em, assuming the car didn't sneak attack him.
I'm so, seriously, understateably, glad that my bro is ok. As much as I love talking to Chloe, I hate when she called and the first words out of her mouth were, "Cri is ok, considering he was just hit by a car"
Hopefully Jo and I will see you soon

Cri said...

In 20 years that camry will be in a junk heap somewhere. I will still be rolling.

Burke, hopefully it will be before the first training camp.

Daveed, I turned a corner just now.