Busy day. Had lots of folks stop by. Scored well with Niles, because he brought by lots of venison. Andrew D stopped by on his ride, which was cool. My Mom made a brief stop on her way to Longview.
Lots of calls too. It has been pleasantly overwhelming.
I feel worse physically today, but my head is totally clear. Recieved a letter from the guy's insurance company telling me to call them when I'm off the pain meds and that I need to send them some tax stuff for the last three years. Now, that's getting into my business, but I think it is a good sign that we are getting somewhere, though.
My body did stiffen up quite a bit from yesterday. I think it is due to feeling better yesterday so I moved around too much. Or maybe it was the Pilates video. Who knows?
Becky brought some books by yesterday. I read some stuff by Sedaris, which is laugh out loud funny, but once I started the second book of his, I felt like it was too much. Now reading Pico Iyer's Video Night in Kathmandu and diggin' it. And I ate all of the shortbread cookies she brought by too.
It is worth noting here that Noah has really stepped up in the last week. He's helping out tons, and he was already good about helping out before. I think he's a keeper.
When my Mom stopped by, she left behind a big plastic tub that has all kinds of stuff from my growing up years. There's my cub scout shirt, some pictures of when I was a baby, a few books, a baby tooth, my first BMX jersey, some stories that I wrote in second grade, etc. A childhood in a box. Pretty neat.
2 comments:
Inned something to wear to the concert. Can I have the cub scout shirt?
P.S. Save me some flexer....
Only if you leave it unbuttoned. I got yo' pills, meign.
Post a Comment