This is a story that can be written much better than I'm doing now, but I want to get it down before hitting the sack.
I rode with Noah, Scottie, and Peter today. Noah had an espresso before we left. That kid talked for the entire 25 mile ride. When you read that, you may be thinking something like, "Well, I'm sure he stopped talking for a little bit, at least to listen to others talk." NO. He talked the entire freaking time.
He also pulled (riding next to Pro Peter) the first 12.5 plus a little miles. We averaged 16 mph on the day.
Noah rode pretty smooth, pretty steady, and at a decent clip. He also charged a few hills. At one point, Noah said, "The hills are kinda hard out here."
Peter replied, "They aren't as hard when you stop talking."
Thank you Scottie and Peter for making the time to ride with Noah today. That kind of stuff goes a long way with him, but also with his Daddy.
For what it is worth, I've now ridden two days in a row.
"Where's that Tour de France thing, anyway?"--Bo Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment